How To Make A 1KG of Mutton Biryani?
Hello, Friends today I’m going to share my details on how to cook Hyderabadi Biryani. Friends we all know why I’m saying Hyderabadi biryani because it’s been favorite compared with any other biryani. So Friends without wasting our time let’s start how to make the Biryani.
Ingredients Of Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani
- For garam masala:
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 8-10 Cloves
- 2-3 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- 2-3 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Peppercorns
- 2 Star anise
- 2-3 Mace
- 2-3 Brown cardamom
- 3-4 Green cardamom
- For mutton marination:
- 1/2 Kg Mutton
- 2-3 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- Cashew nut paste
- A pinch of Garam masala
- 4-5 tsp Curd
- For cooking:
- 2-3 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Ghee
- 2-3 Tbsp Oil
- 2-3 Cups Milk
Let’s Start to Make Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani
Preparation of Garam Masala: Firstly Dry all Roast the spices. Once they are roasted, transfer them to a masala grinder and grind them finely and make power.
Prepare mutton marination:
- Take 1kg of mutton, add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, and chili powder.
- Then add dry fruit cashew nut paste, garam masala, curd and whisk it gently
- Cover it with the lid and put it in the refrigerator for a One to Two hours.
- Now Let the meat come to room temperature. Season the meat with salt.
- Grease the handi with some ghee or butter and oil. Transfer the marinated meat from the bowl to the handi.
- Now let’s stir and cook the meat for 15 minutes.
- Cover with the lid and simmer it for another half an hour.
- Now layer the mutton with cooked rice and pour a little saffron induced milk over it.
- Cover the handi with the lid and weight it down with something heavy. Keep the flame low.
- Cook for about half an hour. Serve it hot.